Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you to all of those that like to check in and see what we are up to and what we are thankful for in our life I hope that you have enjoyed reading. I plan on doing something different for next month.

Just to recap: I am thankful for my Lord and Saviour. He rescued me because He loved me so very much and wanted a personal relationship with Him. His door is always open and I know that He hears my prayers. I am thankful that He gave me His Word and so many other things as well!

I am thankful for my husband. He is my best friend. I can lean on him and come to him about anything. He allows me to be me and doesn't try to make me be someone else. I am thankful for his job and being able to be a full time stay at home mom. I am thankful for my children they are a blessing to me and I will always treasure them. I am thankful for my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I am thankful for my friends.

I am thankful for a warm house, food in the pantry, clothes, utilities, a car, a cellphone, computer and other gadgets as well. I know that I could live with out some of these items but I love the fact that I have been blessed with these as well.

Thank you Lord for blessing me and my family. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us for the next year!

No comments: