Friday, November 5, 2010

the Moby :)

This is my Moby...I LOVE this thing! Sometimes babies just sleep better when you hold them, but how can you accomplish things around your house if you hold baby all day??? You wear them! Baby Girl loves to be wrapped up in this and can sleep for hours. I can clean, type on the computer (with both hands), fold clothes, vacuum, sweep, grocery shop, and even cook (yes I am careful with her while I'm cooking). I can do all this while having both my hands free. She is close enough to me that I can kiss the top of her head. I can hear her breathing and she can hear my heart beat. I wouldn't know what to do with out this product.
For those that know someone that is about to have a baby or has a new baby this is a great gift, (if they don't have one). It doesn't hurt me to wear it and it's actually really comfortable. You can get one at your local baby store or you can order one from mommysecretsonline.com, (I bought my cloth diapers from her, a whole different subject I'll post soon.)

No comments: