Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am Thankful for...

23~ I am thankful for my car. It's nothing really special but it gets me from point A to point B. I have had several different cars over the past twelve years and it's important to have something that is dependable. I am thankful that we can afford to put gas in and pay the insurance too! Thank you for providing me with a dependable car that suits or needs just perfectly.

24~ I am thankful that my son has friends. When your child is a little different, they are sometimes pointed out in the crowd and then they are left out. I have witnessed many occasions where my little buddy has been "left out". It breaks my heart when I can't defend him. I know that he has some social and speech issues but he is so smart and he knows when he is being treated differently that other children. I have worked with him on this as well and he is getting better. So when a child asks if they can come to my house and play with him, my heart beams. I want him to know true friendship. I long for him to have a best friend. Thank you Lord for placing the perfect friends for him in his path. Don't allow the ones that "abuse" his friendship to be close to him. I pray that he will see the difference in these type of friends. Thank you for giving him the desire to want to have friends.

No comments: