Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Wonderful Husband...

Nov. 3~ I am thankful for my husdband. We have been married for almost 12 years. He is a man that chases after God. I love going into the bedroom and seeing that he has the Bible, Strong's concordance, dictionary, paper, pen and possibly another Bible too and he is studying God's Word...that right there is truly sexy! He works his tail off so that we can make it each month and he doesn't complain. He is an awesome husband and he loves me even if my hair and make up aren't done that day or if I have spit up all down my shirt (mommy perfume). He takes care of me when I am not feeling well too and has even prayed over me.
He is an amazing father. He loves little buddy and baby girl like nothing else. They can make him light up and they love to spend time with him. He looks forward to the weekends because that is when he can sit down the most. He loves to be the one to tell little buddy about Jesus and how amazing He is to us, baby girl listens too.
He is my best friend. I can go to him and talk to him about anything and he will listen to my nonsense babbling, smile and nod his head. He holds me when I cry and tells me that everything is going to be ok. My favorite place is in his arms because I feel everything melt away. I love him with all my heart.

No comments: