Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grandparents...

I said earlier that I have two sets of parents, (three if you count my in-loves). Unfortunately, I only have one set of grandparents left. My mom's parents have passed away, and both of my step parent's parents have passed away also. My in-loves parents have passed away, (one set is still living but they don't want to be a part of us). So I have one set of grandparents left, on my dads side.

I love my Nana. I remember being little and she would take us to the movies and McDonalds. I remember her taking me to Parson's (a store) and I would walk through and look at all the dolls. She has always loved her grandchildren the same and now she is the same way with her great grandchildren. I love my grandfather too! He has worked hard all his life and he loves his children.

I am thankful that I get to share them with my children. They are blessed to have such wonderful great grandparents. Thank you Nana for all that you do! I love you so very much!!!

No comments: