Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly :)

This is the time of year that everyone thinks of new pictures. Family pictures, pictures of your children, and pictures of Santa all float around in our head. I know because I have thought of this too! I also love getting the pictures of families in Christmas cards.

This year Shutterfly is making this possible and reasonable too! I found out from another mom (Mommy Made Green) that they are giving away 50 Christmas cards to the ones that post a blog about them and share with their family and friends! Being a stay at home mom I can use this to my advantage. I can have my Christmas cards and show off my family at the same time.

Thank you Shutterfly! I can't wait to post some options and see if anyone wants to help me choose the layout...so keep your eyes open! You can click here http://bit.ly/sfly2010 to go do this yourself!

No comments: