Monday, November 15, 2010

Got Talent?

I am not one to "boast" about myself, or at least I don't think I am. I know that God gives different talents to each of us: some can write or speak eloquently, some are blessed with book smarts and others with street smarts, sewing, drawing, great with kids, cooking, singing, a perfect home-keeper, artistic, fix it smarts, and the list can keep on going.

I am happy with the gifts that God has blessed me with because they help me from day to day. I love to sew, so I have made a few outfits for myself. Yet, I can't for the life of me sew on the sewing machine. I plan on taking classes after the beginning of the year. I love to draw. I love to cook~My Mr. thinks I can do this well. I love to experiment with things and see what I can come up with and how to make it better. I can do other things but these are the ones I use the most.

I am grateful that God has blessed me. Not so I can brag about myself but so I can bless my family and others. I am very thankful for the friends that I have that posses different talents than me. Thank you Lord for giving me the talents that You have, I pray that I don't take them for granted and help me to grow within those areas so that I may bless others.

No comments: