Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Days 23 - 30th, I am thankful for...

Wow! Thanksgiving week through me for a loop! I completely didn't blog and I feel terrible about that...so here we go:

Day 23: I am thankful for laughter in our life. I know that things get crazy and yes there are days that I lose my cool, but we will always laugh during the day. I love hearing my children laugh, I love that my husband can make me laugh so hard that I cry. I am thankful that even through the hard times we can find something to laugh about.

Day 24: I am thankful for Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the ability to buy the food that we needed to celebrate this amazing day with friends and family. I am thankful that everyone that came to my house loves me and my family like their own. I am thankful that we were able to relax and have an awesome day of fellowship.

Day 25: I am thankful for COFFEE!!! Yes, you heard me. I got up around 6 am Thursday and didn't go back to bed until Friday morning about 3:30am! Target called my name and I had,  no needed, wanted to go so badly!!! I love to shop and I wanted to go and this was my first year ever joining all the crazies out that early. Had a blast and would definitely do it again but I am thankful for coffee because it helped me get through Friday:)

Day 26: I am thankful for rest. I know that I already mentioned naps but this is different. I am thankful that after all that we did over the past two days to just be able to be content and rest with my family. No deadlines to conquer, no have "to do" lists, just rest and enjoy my family. We don't get too many of those days and I am glad we had a chance to do so before the holiday weekend was over. I am thankful for rest.

Day 27: I am thankful for church. I am thankful that I can freely go worship where I want and when I want. I am thankful that I can go as I am ( I do dress up, but if I wanted to go in sweats they would still love me.) I am thankful that I can hear God's word taught to me. I am thankful that my family enjoys going and worshiping together.

Day 28: I am thankful for the ability to read and write. I love that my little girl will pull out books and look at me with longing eyes wanting me to take a minute out of my day to read to her. One day she will be able to read and won't need me, so I will take time to read with her. I am thankful that I can write, because I have to teach my children that as well. If you can write then you can jot down any thought that you have.

Day 29: I am thankful for this blog. It is an outlet for me to talk to other adults when I spend my entire day around my favorite little people. I need a place to vent my bad days, share in our triumphs, and hopefully connect with someone. I need this more some days than others.

Day 30: I am thankful that Christmas is our next holiday. I enjoy blessing others and I am so excited about this Christmas because I am having a Homemade Christmas. I am trying to make all of our Christmas presents and even a couple for my own children and I hope that everyone enjoys what they receive. I am so thankful that God has showed me all the things to be thankful for this month. I am thankful for more than what I tried to write down here. I hope you all saw new things to be thankful for as well...

No comments: