Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 12, 13, and 14! I am thankful for....

I am behind on my own blog hop..that's bad...hehehe! So here I go:

Day 12: I am thankful for my job. I was able to pick up a part time job about a month ago and it has been a true blessing. I have a full time job as a mom, but to get paid to do something is awesome! I love going in to work knowing that I am going to be able to help my family financially, even if it's just a little. I get to help!

Day 13: I am so thankful that I can get up on Sunday mornings and go worship the one true God. I am thankful that I can get my kids up and we they are excited that we are going to church. We put on worship music, the one and only day I really don't want the tv on, and we dance and sing while we are getting ready to leave. I want my children to be excited about worship!

Day 14: I can't believe that I haven't posted this one yet....I am thankful for my grandparents. I only have one set still living and they are amazing to me. My grandmother (Bana) loves on my children like no one else can. We went to lunch together and I realized how blessed I am to still have her. I am thankful that I can call her up and talk to her...I love talking to her. My grandfather is funny. He always has a "joke" to tell you. I am super blessed~

No comments: