Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2: I'm thankful for...

I am thankful for my parents. My parents married very young, (he was 16, she was 15) and they were married for a while before they had me. I am thankful the chose life for me:)

Even though they divorced when I was seven I am thankful for the following things given by either parent, (or step-parent): I never had to worry about food, shelter, or clothes, they raised me to be a good person and to care about others, took care of me when I was sick, they took me to church and shared Jesus with me, they love me and my husband and my children, I believe that if they could they would give me anything within their power that I needed, they have been my "rock" at different points in my life, they tried their best to be good parents in their own way, and they pray for me.

There is so much more and would probably take forever to write down. I love both of them very much. I am very thankful to be their daughter.

No comments: