Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8: I'm thankful for...

I am thankful for restful nights. I have not slept the whole night through in over a year, but some nights are more restful than others. There are some nights that I don't get to sleep because baby girl struggles all night long. Then there are nights that I get something close to 5-7 hours of sleep. I have learned how to live with what I get and some days are better than others. I am so thankful that we have a warm bed to sleep in as well. I am thankful for the covers that cover us and the music that plays all night. I am thankful for the night light, even though I don't need it, it does give light in order to help her rather than doing it in the dark! I am thankful that we have angel's that guard our home the whole night through. I am thankful that I have a baby that wakes me up...even though I really can't wait to sleep all night:)

No comments: