Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: I'm thankful for...

I am thankful that God blessed me with the ability to be a mother. Even more blessed to be a mother to the two most awesome children in the world! I may be a little bias...lo(: There are days that I take for granted and I may lose my cool but at the end of the day I wouldn't trade motherhood for the world. I don't usually use their real names on the blog all the time but today I will....

So meet my first born, Ethan...

I am thankful for Ethan for so many reasons: he has taught me that their is more that one way to do anything. I am thankful that I get to stay at home with him and get to see him blossom everyday. I am thankful that he his an awesome little man who loves God with all his heart. I am thankful that he is learning how to pray. I am thankful that she is healthy. I am thankful he is one of the most friendly kids that you will ever meet. I am thankful that he has a very creative imagination when it comes to Lego's and paper. I am thankful that he can entertain himself. I am thankful that he is an awesome big brother, he loves his sister so much!

Now lets meet Gianna...

I am very thankful that God blessed me with her after so many years of prayer. I am thankful that she is so happy, she has an amazing grin and you just can't help to giggle. I am thankful for the mornings that she sleeps in late. I am thankful that I learned about cloth diapers because she loves them. I am thankful that she has not had a hard time with teething...she's had her moments but they could have been way worse. I am thankful that I get to stay home with her and have been able to enjoy every minute of her. I am thankful that she is healthy. I am thankful that she loves her brother so much, she searches for him in the house...really its too cute(:

As you can see I LOVE my children and I am very thankful to be their mom. They are nine years apart and I don't know if I would have it any other way. They are great with each other. I am truly blessed by both of them...




No comments: