Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3: I'm thankful for...

I am thankful for my husband. We have been married for almost 13 years...WOW! I really can't believe that it has been that long. It has been a roller coaster ride, we've had our up and our downs. We are not perfect but we compliment each other perfectly. We are both saved and we training our children in God's word as well. He is my best friend. I love him with all my heart.

I am thankful that God placed him in my life. I am thankful that he puts God first. I am thankful that he is the leader of our home. I am thankful that he works really hard so that I can stay home with our children. I am thankful that he is a little OCD because sometimes I get out of cleaning the floors...hehehe. I am thankful that he is active in our church. I am thankful that he has a huge heart for others. I am thankful that he loves me. I thankful that he is an awesome daddy to our two beautiful children.

Of course there is more but again that would a very long post so I will end it here... 





No comments: