Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 17: I'm thankful for...

I am thankful for:

Christian music that plays during the day while we work and clean.

an air conditioned home when it's hot outside or the heat for when it's cold outside.

a fireplace so we can toast marshmallows inside this winter.

a washer machine that works really good and the dryer too!

a dishwasher to wash all my dishes so I have more time with my family.

an oven so I can prepare meals for my family.

comfy furniture so we don't have to sit on the floor.

clothes! I love hand-me-downs:)

shoes so we don't have to go barefoot.

electricity to run everything in the house.

clean water to bathe in or drink.

technology...my phone & the computer I'm typing on.

I am thankful for even the little things that I may take for granted everyday.

No comments: