Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5: I'm thankful for...

I am thankful for finally having a home of my very own! After years of moving, (we have moved 6 times in like 7 years) and renting for just as long I finally have a home...


We have been here for about 2 months and it seems that it doesn't seem real. I have another little confession...I still have not hung one picture, not one! I think that I will be working on that this week.

I am thankful that we have this beautiful home that God provided for us. I am thankful that it sheilds us from the weather outside. I am thankful for all the hand me down furniture inside this home that we have something to sit on and lay in at night. I am thankful for the huge yard where the children can play and have fun, I hope to have a small garden next year(: I am thankful that it is fenced in and the dogs can run and play...no more walking them 3-4 times a day. I am thankful for running water and warm showers. I am thankful for a fireplace and can't wait to start one this winter! I am thankful for all the trees that provide shade during the day. I am thankful that we are in a safe neighborhood and God protects our home.


No comments: