Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!

Little Buddy and I celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday today. We started our day with green pancakes and we even sang "Happy Birthday"!


Our "Birthday Cake" for Dr. Seuss.
Little Buddy blew out the candles...
Dr. Seuss books are awesome to read. I love Horton Hears a Who because it teaches my child that everyone is important, "A person is a person no matter how small". It also teaches to keep your word, "I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent." Little Buddy's favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham, (thus the reason for green pancakes-he won't eat scrambled eggs). It teaches him to try new things, because you might like it! I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like the Grinch. So, what's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

No comments: