Monday, March 7, 2011

Blissful Booty - I am in love!

I won a diaper from Blissful Booty! I was super excited because I am in need of more diapers:) I have also heard great things about this company. I heard that the owner was super sweet. I heard that these diapers were to die for - they are the softest diaper you have ever felt! I can now testify that both of these statements are true!!!
Isn't she just the cutest? I love this pic <3
Sorry the pic is so dark. The diaper is a creamy white color. (They come in creamy white and creamy green color...gender neutral :)) Green Ribbon has Blissful Booty written across it and an eco-friendly tag.
A picture of the inside of the most softest diaper ever!!!
Another feature favorite...the leg casings. They help keep in the poo and help to prevent leaks. Also super soft!!!
In this pic, you can see the little squares where you put the tabs when the diaper is not in use. I have washed and dried 3 times now and they stay put!
She is so thrilled to have a piece of heaven on her Booty:)
This is an AIO diaper, (my first AIO). That means, no cover needed, no inserts or fasteners either! This diaper is simple. I keep thinking that I am gonna have to stuff it...but as soon as it is dry it's ready to use. I have washed this diaper a couple of times and I think it gets softer every time! Plus the inside of the diaper doesn't pill either. This truly is the softest diaper ever! I have made every family member that has come into this house feel this diaper. One family member said she wanted one for herself...lol! This plush liner is not only the softest thing I've ever touched but it stays dry too! Baby girl had the diaper on from 9pm until 8am in the morning and even though the diaper was heavy it wasn't wet, (yes, I checked)! Just to let you know...I usually change her at least once during the night because if I don't she leaks by morning. She is what they would call a heavy wetter. 

I have only one complaint....that I don't have a huge stash of these diapers! I want more!!! Seriously...if you cloth diaper then you have to try this one diaper. My husband has almost given me the green light to purchase at least 2 more, I am trying to talk him into 4:) I would love to try their wipe water too! I hear that it smells so very delicious! I might have to "sneak" that into my purchase somehow.

Every thing that I wrote was my very own opinion. I would not write such wonderful things if I didn't like this diaper. Really, I probably wouldn't write at all if I didn't like it. I was not paid in any way to do this review. I won the diaper and just wanted to share a wonderful product with everyone! If you would like to purchase one or just find out more then please go check out her website (click here) or find her on Facebook. If you want you can tell her that I sent you:)

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

I have heard such great things about this diaper! I really want to try them. I've been trying to win one, but no luck yet! Congrats on your win! Yay!

Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

We love the one we have! I also won one and cannot wait for it to get here! I never thought I would want to snuggle a diaper! haha

Shes super cute by the way!

Him Me and The Wee Three
himmeweethree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I am your newest follower from the blog hops. Loving the look of your blog; I shall enjoy visiting often. I would love if you came by and visited/followed me when you get a moment.

Thanks so much.
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/
~Tami Marie~

Moms of all Trades said...

She is adorable! Thanks for joining in on Whistling Wednesday!New follower!

Moms of All Trades

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this diaper but I am for sure gonna go check it out! You can never have enough! LOL

Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up! I'm following you back! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kim
http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com