Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 5 ~ Spring Challenge

Something I could live without....

First,  I think about all the bad things that I could live without like mass destruction. My heart goes out to Japan right now. I couldn't imagine what it is like over there and the pictures don't really do justice. I could live in a world where things like this don't happen. 

I then turn to things like lying, gossip, and fear. I could definitely live without these in my life. I don't like to hang with people that gossip or the ones that are contantly lying to you. If they talk about others then they will definitely talk about you when you are not there. I can live without people being fake. I can't stand it when you can't be yourself.

I could live without smoking. I am officially smoke free for a year now! YAY!!! I am so excited. This was something that was very hard to do but I have with the help of my Lord, Jesus Christ. He gave me the strength to get through all those rough days.

No comments: