Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 8 ~ Spring Challenge!

***The best advice you have received....

I am STILL working on this and most days I am good:) "Don't sweat the small stuff". I tend to let the little things bother me. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I allow people to annoy me (there is only a couple and it's not all the time). I am a people pleaser and I don't understand how some people can just be just outright rude. When "my" plans don't work out I get flustered. I could keep going about the little things but you don't really want to hear them all.

I am trying to do a lot more that just not sweating the small things but the big ones too. My favorite scripture: 1 Peter 5:7 "Casting ALL your care upon Him for He cares for you". He doesn't want me just to give Him the small things but everything. Every care: what I need, what I wear, my "unspoken requests", my hurts, my fears, my "I don't whys", all my questions, my brokenness, He WANTS it all. So now I don't have to sweat the small things because He will take care of them ALL!!!

No comments: