Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cloth Diapers...

Yes! I am starting to love my cloth diapers more and more everyday. I actually went a whole week using just the cloth diapers (NO disposables). I was so proud of my accomplishment! I hope to keep this up...now to venture out of the house with cloth diapers only is the next step...maybe we will try this Sunday???

I joined a blog about a week or two ago called Cloth Diaper Addiction. I was told that once you start cloth diapering you become addicted to these diapers and the cuteness of them too!...lol. Anyways, she is having what she calls, "The 12 Days of Clothmas". She has joined forces with several companies to give away FREE stuff! WHAT?!?!?! I am super excited! Who doesn't like getting something free?

Today she has teamed up with GDiapers. I think these are super cute! I like the little "g" on the back of the diaper because my daughters name starts with a "G" and this would be too cute!!! I would love to win the package that is being offered today :)

If you cloth diaper or know someone that does then hook up with her over the next few days. Not only is this a cool way to win stuff but she has a lot of interesting ideas on her blog as well. You can also find her on FB!

No comments: