Sunday, February 13, 2011

A start of a new week...

I didn't write much last week...sorry:( I was hit with some news that I may share later nevertheless it overwhelmed me. I spent the whole week trying to research something that I don't even know could be a possibility. So anyways, I decided I would write a little tonight.

We have a busy week. Tomorrow is Valentines Day:) Happy Valentines Day to all of you! I hope that you have a great day whether you celebrate or not. I celebrate with my children. My Little Buddy has always loved holidays. I taught him this at a very young age and so we decorate for every single holiday. If he knew when Arbor Day was he would probably celebrate it too...lol! (He knows what the Arbor Day means thanks to Charlie Brown.)

I have a meeting involving Baby Girl tomorrow. I hope that it goes well. It should. It's just a meeting about therapy. She receives Physical Therapy b/c the dr. said she is "floppy". The clinical term is "Hypotonia" which means low muscle tone. I don't think I like that dr. too much just for using the word "floppy". 

Then we have some family things. Clean the house, do some chores that I need to get too, make a menu for the week, shopping, phone calls, etc.. I would love to start packing some more as well. I packed a box over the weekend. We have about one more month before we move, if everything goes through. YAY!!! I will finally have a home of our own:) I can't wait to decorate! I will write more about the house later...right now there are a few hiccups but nothing God can't handle.

I hope to write a few times this week. I already have a "Tasty Tuesday", "Not so Wasteful, Wednesday", and a "Thirsty Thursday" ready to go! I am excited about this week and I can't wait to get it started:)

No comments: