Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coconut oil

I have read some things about Coconut Oil over the past couple of months. Do you know the benefits of Coconut Oil? Did you know that coconut oil is very effective against a variety of infections due to its antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties?


Our jar of coconut oil.
 I've been using it as a diaper rash cream for baby girl. She is very sensitive and my regular stuff just wasn't cutting it! Plus this is much safer for my cloth diapers. It's not greasy and it almost instantly melts with body heat. I can put this on her and she is so much better within hours! This stuff is amazing. I've used it on my hands, splotches on my face (or son's face), scratches, etc. and it seems to work so much faster than anything that I have used before.

This site (click here) has some really interesting thoughts on coconut oil and what it can do. I was in awe when I read it. I never thought of all the ways that it can really help. Why not try it? I found mine in a whole foods store but I'm sure you can find it somewhere near you!

No comments: