Monday, January 31, 2011

Man vs. Food

My husband loves watching this show. This man, Adam, goes around all over the U.S. and takes on these crazy challenges. Some of the foods that he eats is just nuts! For a few examples: a dougnut bigger that your head, a hambuger that when you take a bite you can't even see your face, and outrageously spicy foods too! If you would like to check out his show, then click here.

My husband is always asking me to creat some kind of awesome goodness together for him. I can cook, well at least no one has complained and my husabnd loves it! So I took him up on this today and I surprised him:

Ketchup on the bottom, lined with bacon (it's not burnt, just bad lighting in the kitchen).

Next, I topped it with hashbrowns and sauteed onions.

Then I topped with coleslaw and mustard.

Finally, I topped it off with relish.


This thing was about 2 to 3 inches high...lol!


I thought he was going to cry! He was so excited and didn't say anything until he was done. He told me that it was the best hotdog that he had ever eaten. I laughed! I did not try eating this, by the way:) I let him try out these type of things. I love to cook and I did enjoy making this creation for him. Trust me that I will not make this every time we eat hotdogs, but I wouldn't mind doing this every once in a while:)

No comments: