Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Qestion Friday...

This is my very first Five Question Friday! It looks like fun so I thought I'd participate...
I’m liking up with The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom!

1. Where do you escape to when you’ve had enough?
Ha! I don't think it's possible to escape...lol! If I can get a babysitter the a coffee house will be fine with me. I usually go hide in my closet....it's really big. I sometimes also escape to the shower:)

2. What shows are you watching this fall?
I am loving the show Parenthood (not the movie). I love that they are doing an awesome job of portraying Autism/Aspergers. I also love Castle..really cute. We always watch the Middle. We also love College Football in the home:)

3. What was the longest roadtrip you’ve ever taken and where did you go?
That's a hard one. I think the longest trip was when I was little and we went to Washington DC. We had a lot of fun but now days we stay close to home. Baby Girl screams in her car seat so traveling is difficult with her. Hopefully we could do something like that with our kids.

4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
I would love to take them to Disney. I went when I was younger and so we definitely plan on taking them. Maybe we could plan that for next year?...hmmm

5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
If you know me then you KNOW me. I am an open book. I think people are a little surprised about all the stuff I can cook. It has taken a long time for me to get good...but my husband doesn't complain...lol!


I hope you all have a blessed weekend!
Leave you blog address below if you do this and I will come see you!

No comments: