Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday :p

It's Tuesday and I haven't done this in quite a while... are you ready for a recipe to do at home. I always find myself stuck in a rut and fixing the same thing all the time. I had a wild hair last week and made these...

Chicken Fajitas!
I heated up my wok with a couple of tablespoons of EVOO and added some sliced onions. While they sauteed, I cut up a red, orange and yellow bell peppers and added them to the onions. When the onions began to caramelize I added the cooked chicken and sliced mushrooms and threw them in the mix. I added a little bit of garlic and some grill mates seasoning, the steak flavor, and let simmer together for a minute or two. I wrapped a burrito wrapper around all the goodness and served with some sour cream (you can use Greek yogurt as well).

I think my husband was impressed! We haven't made this ever and definitely not with onions and peppers but this was absolutely delish! I will make these again and again because they were a huge hit here:) Enjoy!

No comments: