Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

I am very proud to be a mother. I have been pregnant four times, now. And with each one I automatically connected the moment that I knew that I was pregnant. I am thankful that I have two of my children here with me and one that is growing within, and the one that we lost will be loved on in heaven until we can't join her there.

I believe that you become a mother the moment you conceive. I believe that you become a mother if you become a stepmother to a child that you didn't give birth too, because God has called you to that position and you may be the only mother that he/she will know. I believe that you become a mother the moment you first landed your eyes on the one that you are going to adopt. No matter what the situation the first moment your heart melted is that moment for you.

I pray that all my "mother's" that read this have a very blessed Mother's Day! I pray that your day is filled with joy and laughter and take a moment to enjoy the little things that you may not be able to throughout the week.

Happy Mother's Day!  

No comments: