Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lots been happening!

I've been so busy and life gets away from me and I am finally sitting down for a moment...

What's been going on? LOTS!!!

My husband was asked to be the Youth Pastor for the church that we started attending. He joyfully said YES! So we have been attending meetings and get togethers and praying for the growth of our youth:) I am very excited for him and even more excited to see what God has planned!

Little Buddy is growing by leaps and bounds! School is going great...now. We hit a rough patch for a moment and didn't know what to do so we prayed. God is so good! He reminded me that one of the reasons we decided to homeschool was becasue the school was pushing him so hard and so fast that I wanted him to be able to slow down and LEARN. I longed for him to have a SOLID foundation. Yet, when it came down to it I was the one who was pushing him so very hard now. I wanted to STOP. We took a couple of days and reorganized and decided to have 3-4 days of the school work days and 1-2 days of unschooling. A day where we could just sit back and talk about what we are learning. We also can take this day and center our focus on a specific area that we seem to be struggling in too:)

Then my precious baby girl broke her arm and it has been a ride! We were at the park and she was playing and fell off the equipment onto her side. After seeing 3, yes THREE, doctors they pronounced her arm as broken. That first day was really hard for her and she struggled but she is a real trooper:) She soon learned how to use her arm even with the cast. She is actually getting it off tomorrow! I am so happy to see this thing go. I told my husband the first thing I want to do is put her in the bath! HA! We have had to bathe her near a sink or just kind of wash her off and I am ready to soak that baby in some bubbles!!!

So lots has been happening and I hope to get back into routine and writing more soon! I have an amazing giveaway coming next month:) So please stay tuned!!!

No comments: