Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So much to say...

WOW! I just realized that I haven't written in quite a while. My family has been super busy with Baby Girl and everything there, Little Buddy finishing up school, trying to help my husband in other ways, trying tofind a home, spring cleaning, purging my house of all things uncessary...it's been CrAzY here:) But I am back!!! I can't wait to read other blogs and see what they have been up to as well:)

I can't wait to actually sit down and write again. I feel like this is my place to be a grown up. I have some ideas for Tasty Tuesday's (hope to write it tonight), I want to schare with you on Thirsty Thursday and I also have a review from for an awesome company that I can't wait to tell you all about!

Well, baby girl just woke from her nap and it's a little hard to type while she is tryi8ng to type with me so I will be back in a little bit;)....

No comments: