Monday, April 11, 2011

Days 24, 25, & 26 of the Spring Challenge:)

Day 24 - a photo of something that means a lot to me....

my. Bible...
My Bible is something that means a lot to me. I have had this Bible for about 15 years. It has carried me through a lot. It holds all the answers that I will every need. There is comfort and guidance in every chapter. This is a love letter from someone who held my heart first. I love this Bible and this is the most important thing to me.


Day 25 - Someone who impacts my life regularly....

I know it sounds crazy but I would have to say my son. I have learned so much about myself from him. He has taught me that there is always more than one way to do anything. If I need help then ask. He has shown me that I have passion to fight for what I want. How to have faith like a child. To take life slower and not to be in such a rush. He has taught me more that just these but this is what I will give you for now.


Day 26 - How have I changed in the past 2 years?

Well, over the past two years...I have became a stay at home mother, a mother to a newborn (she is growing fast!!!), and a teacher - started homeschooling with in the past month. I am constantly looking for ways to go a little greener. So I have also began to cloth diaper and make my own baby food. I love how God is changing me daily!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I have really enjoyed reading this post. It is very inspirational and thought provoking. I especially enjoyed your response to Day 26. Thank you for posting.

http://notyourgrandmothersavon.blogspot.com/