Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Days 21, 22, 23 ~ Spring Challenge

Day 21~ a photo of something that me happy...

These wonderful children that God blessed me with make me the happiest person in the world. I can just sit back and watch them and I know that are the best thing in life:)


Day 22~ A letter to someone that recently hurt me...

I am usually a private person. The letter that I would write today I might regret later. I prayed about this and I am not ready to actually write this but one day I will. When I am ready then God's love will be poured throughout and they will know that even though they have hurt me I have forgiven them completely.


Day 23~ Something that I don't think anyone knows about me?....

Hmmm...I can't sleep if my husband isn't home. I know that it is silly. But I practically beg people to come and stay with me. I just can't sleep. I need him (or someone else) to be here with me. I "sleep" but I can hear everything around me. It is more like a out of body experience...lol. I don't like it when he leaves:( Thankfully he doesn't do this very often.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the same way when it comes to sleep lol. Your babies are adorable! I love your blog name, obviously lol. I’m your newest follower on GFC. I would love to see you at my little house )

Kassandra
http://coffeeandtheirkisses.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-TX/Coffee-and-their-Kisses/120000874676742
@coffeenkisses

Jess said...

Your children are beautiful! I'm the same way when my husband is not home.

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following back!

Jess
quinsmomma.blogspot.com

Jade Rahl said...

I know how you feel! It's so hard when the hubby is away...it's almost an 'unsafe' feeling x.x lol
Newest follower from the I <3 Blogging Blog Hop!
Come return the visit and enter one of our awesome giveaways when you have the chance :)
--
Jade
The Sleppery Mind